Making Hope a Reality
Become a Member
- New Member Initiation Fee $150.00 (refundable and required at the time to the application is submitted- if an applicant is not accepted into the Krewe this fee is refunded)
- Membership Dues $375.00 (may be paid in full by July 1 of the current Krewe year or two (2) payments of $187.50 on July 1st and December 1st)
- New Members may join the Krewe of Pandora all year long.
- If the New Member joins between July 1st through the January mandatory meeting dues are $375.00. New members must be accepted, all fees paid in full and in good standing by the January krewe meeting to be eligible for participation in the Gasparilla Day Parade.
- Joining after the January meeting through April 30th, dues are $187.50.
- From May 1st through June 30th, Dues are $375.00, which will be applied to the upcoming krewe year.
- A Prospective New Member may attend a General Krewe meeting.
- Eligibility- Membership shall be composed of females, 21 years of age or older, who are dedicated to the accomplishment of the mission of the Krewe.
- Participation- Krewe member must attend one (1) mandatory meeting in January of each krewe year.
- Charity requirements- Members who join July 1st through September 31st must obtain 75 charity points by December 31st. New members joining on or after October 1st must obtain 50 charity points within 60 days of joining.
- Typically mini-charity contribution is either, identified goods or a member may make a cash contribution—average value of goods or cash is $25.00.
New Members must participate in at least one of the following committee(s):
- Float- responsible for the float structure. Seasonal maintenance, improvements etc
- Parade-responsible for activities on the parade day, food, any unique decorations, float clean-up after the parade.
- Social- responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of our social events- ie Christmas Party, Ball of Hope.
- Fundraising- responsible for the recruitment, coordination, collection etc of our monthly charities.
- There are two other committees available for participation after you have been in the Krewe at least one year (Merchandising and Costume).
- In addition to joining a committee, new and former rejoining members are required to volunteer at least three (3) hours on the Float Committee; this three (3) hour requirement does not satisfy the requirement to join and actively take part in a committee.
Join the Krewe & Bring Out Your Inner Goddess!
If you are interested in joining please Contact Us